Smart processes from content production to the marketplace
With the takeover of the master license for camel active, the international fashion group Bültel ushered in a way of centralized control and lean production for the up-and-coming outdoor brand. A straightforwardness that the fashion company also consistently pursues in the establishment of the marketing infrastructure – and thinks through to the end in detail together with Laudert: a perfect example of synergy and efficiency.camel active & Laudert
camel active & Laudert
Software by Laudert
Content Production by Laudert
High-quality content for e-commerce
Content production is handled almost entirely by Laudert:
- Brand-appropriate, modern visual language in the brand’s casual look
- High quality e-commerce photography
- Image editing and retouching for the perfect picture
- Emotional and sales-boosting product texts
- Translation management for other languages
Three central systems
Central control trough LaudertMediaPort®
The IT infrastructure consists of three central systems:
- LaudertMediaPort® is the central hub as a PIM and DAM solution. Product information, attributes, descriptions and media are imported, held and routed out here
- LaudertContentFlow® accompanies the photography process from editing and creation to approval and delivery to LaudertMediaPort®.
- The camel active-ERP provides article master data as well as prices and inventories
Various interfaces were programmed and implemented by Laudert-IT for the connection and integration of all systems.
Worldwide brand access
E-commerce about shops and marketplaces
- The Shopware store is designed for both web and mobile sales
- TB.One ensures that product data and images are delivered according to the requirements of the connected marketplaces (e.g. About You, Otto, Zalando)
Mathias Preuss: “The goal of the project was to launch a B2C store for the camel active brand and to create the possibility of integrating marketplaces. All the infrastructure required for this was implemented in a total project duration of only about eight months.
Due to the short timeline, it was important for us to work with few, experienced service providers. Laudert convinced us above all with its transparent, professional processes. Accordingly, we also enjoyed working together on the initial project – the PIM integration and photography workflow subprojects were completed on time, in quality and on budget.
As a brand, it is important to us that our service providers develop an understanding of what makes us tick. It is of course an advantage to have a partner like Laudert at our side, who can accompany our data workflow from product photography to PIM from a single source. The short response times of our contact persons, who always supported us with know-how, were particularly pleasant in our collaboration.
With the new infrastructure, we are now able to scale backend processes – which is particularly important in view of our ambitious goals. These include topics around internationalization and the associated language management, but also the additional generation of interesting and appealing content in the medium term.”