Dynamic publishing: automated page design with creative freedom
Dynamic publishing, also known as print publishing or database publishing, is the automated creation of your catalogues, leaflets, brochures, price lists and other materials. As Europe’s leading media and IT specialist in this field, we not only implement the software, but also work with you to establish effective product information extraction processes for the partially or fully automated creation of extensive and frequently updated materials.
We rely on tools that we know from experience – Adobe InDesign and priint:suite by WERK II.
- Inventory analysis: we offer comprehensive guidance. Analysing your entire process will help us to provide you with tailored, goal-oriented support.
- IT implementation:our IT specialists will optimise your systems for dynamic publishing, providing you with a highly functional environment for automated, transparent production.
- Workflow optimisation:dynamic publishing goes far beyond IT systems requirements. That’s why we will help you to establish and improve workflows and processes within your company and make them accessible to everyone involved.
- Automation vs. creation:whether partial automation with great creative freedom, highly automated CI-compliant templates, or marketing automation through to 1:1 communication (see also Programmatic Printing), your scenario will determine our approach.
A selection of our references
Conrad Electronics successful shopping cart abandonment concept
Conrad is known in 17 countries as one of the leading procurement platforms for technical business supplies. Their digital platform strategy, besides common e-commerce approaches also includes print – and with great success. Conrad’s programmatic approach has lead the company to achieve considerable KPIs well above industry standards.
Lead agency for DTM and GT Masters
Since the 2023 season, Laudert has been the lead agency for the ADAC’s renowned DTM and GT Masters racing series, providing the automobile club with its strategic and creative input. Laudert and its Stuttgart-based team have also been in charge of the MX Masters motocross series since 2016, making it the ADAC’s responsible partner for a total of three racing series.
GROHE: A 3D World of luxury bathroom and kitchen fittings
GROHE is globally renowned for its full bathroom solutions and kitchen fittings. The global brand, part of the Lixil Group, is characterised by unique products in the most modern designs. And in the same vein, GROHE relies on innovative solutions in marketing, including high-quality 3D visualizations from our Home of Media.
What our customers say about us
What was exciting for us – in addition to the transfer of knowledge between the Laudert and BLANCO interfaces – was definitely how closely the channel managers worked with the technical units at Laudert, meaning they were able to intervene early on in the event of obstacles, especially when setting up new processes.
Dynamic publishing way beyond the technical – from start to finish
Multiple award-winning priint:suite partner of the year, dozens of successful projects, years of experience, we will bring our expertise and competence in creation, media production, IT and printing to your project – eliminating frictional losses. We’ll work with you to develop automation-friendly assets and design the print collateral of tomorrow, all based on your current data, in real time. And that’s not all. After production, our media experts will stay by your side and guide you through the entire finishing process.
Strategy & concept
- inventory analysis
- process consideration
- forward-thinking planning
- software implementation
- close cooperation partners
- partially to fully automated
- creativ freedom as desired
- scalable templates
- up to 1:1 communication
Our services in the field of Tools
Our tools will make your communications easier, faster, more efficient and higher quality.
Our dynamic publishing services:
- Individual strategic and conceptual consideration
- Implementation of all necessary systems, tools and plug-ins (e.g. priint:suite)
- Development, creation and revision of templates (creative, technical)
- Process and workflow optimisation
- Professional media production – including the finishing process
- Data and content management
- Close collaboration with technology partners (e.g. Adobe, WERK II)
- Holistic project and implementation management (catalogue management)
More content relating Dynamic Publishing
Sven will be happy to advise you!
Sven Stowermann will talk to you about this topic in the context of holistic impactful product and brand communication.