Our marketing portal: the key to successful marketing – for all your sales partners
A marketing portal is a secure and effective means of providing your sales partners (e.g. locations, branches, dealers, franchisees, country branches) with straightforward, customised marketing activities. On this platform, your partners will benefit from comprehensive, editable marketing activities based on your corporate design, significantly reducing the effort required for centralised marketing. Whether print, online, social media or video – your local experts will always have the right assets to hand.
- Centralised platform:using just one system you’ll be able to keep your sales partners up to date on your marketing activities – eliminating time-consuming correction and approval processes.
- Consistent corporate design:our standardised templates based on your corporate design enable customisation and personalisation without violating your CD guidelines.
- Comprehensive activity analysis:our system will empower you to comprehensively analyse all of your partners’ promotional efforts at any time. That provides transparency and helps with the creation of new marketing activities.
Automated production and knowledge building – the benefits of a marketing portal
A marketing portal creates an impressive amount of independence for your sales partners. Automated processes ensure that orders for measures are forwarded directly to the delivery centre, the warehouse or a reliable print partner. And there is more: besides working to specifications such as guidelines, style guides and CI manuals, and storing clear budget and campaign plans, a marketing platform can support with the implementation of cross-media campaigns and ensure a consistent and yet target group-orientated marketing presence.
A selection of our projects
Conrad Electronics successful shopping cart abandonment concept
Conrad is known in 17 countries as one of the leading procurement platforms for technical business supplies. Their digital platform strategy, besides common e-commerce approaches also includes print – and with great success. Conrad’s programmatic approach has lead the company to achieve considerable KPIs well above industry standards.
GROHE: A 3D World of luxury bathroom and kitchen fittings
GROHE is globally renowned for its full bathroom solutions and kitchen fittings. The global brand, part of the Lixil Group, is characterised by unique products in the most modern designs. And in the same vein, GROHE relies on innovative solutions in marketing, including high-quality 3D visualizations from our Home of Media.
S(He)’s got the look!
BENVENUTO stands for Italian-inspired business attire. Collaborating on a shoot with Laudert, the focus was on the fashion label’s exclusivity to showcase their exclusive autumn/winter 2020 collection. The results are highly expressive, richly detailed images of inspired elegance, highlighting the smart outfits across online channels, social media, and above all, providing a stunning presentation in the lookbook created by Laudert.
Working with our expert partners, we will define the right level of integration for your marketing portal and ensure a smooth implementation adhering to the highest technical standards.
- editable measures
- detailed authorisation concept
- budget and campaign plans
- evaluation options
- manuals and guidelines
- direct ordering processes
- interconnection to partners
- no individual checks necessary
- release process possible
Our marketing portal services:
- Needs analysis and functional consulting
- Systemic conception
- Professional IT implementation
- Process and workflow optimisation
- Concepts for activities
- Support in creation and content production
- Print services consulting for print product implementation and customisations
- Support in day-to-day business
- Support with templates
Sven will be happy to advise you!
Sven Stowermann will talk to you about this topic in the context of holistic impactful product and brand communication.