Studio Production Management Software
Studio management software for efficient content production
Working in photography studios usually involves multiple steps in a limited space, which makes high-volume photo and text productions challenging. As one of the largest photography studios in Europe, we know this from experience. That’s why we use studio management software – and would love to bring it to your production sites too.
- Holistic digitalisation:intelligent processes and agile end-to-end workflows will make your shoots transparent and efficient.
- High degree of automation:exacting, scalable content production, creating scope for creativity. Repetitive tasks are automated.
- Web-based control:your production is web-based, intuitive interfaces available for creatives.
- Transparent production:the real time production status and data-driven statistics will make your production transparent so are fully in control of every step of the process.
Visually stunning social media campaign
FILA stands for casual styles, trending design, urban looks and excellent sportswear. With last year’s launch of its White Rock Collection, the Italian cult brand created another successful fashion collection and brought it to market with a visually stunning social media campaign – inspired by outdoor clothing and workwear.
Laudert and bonprix have a strategic partnership that goes far beyond the provision of individual services. In our cooperation, operational topics are just as important as innovation and change. A holistic approach, crucial to successful marketing, takes centre stage in all areas – for both companies.
S(He)’s got the look!
BENVENUTO stands for Italian-inspired business attire. Collaborating on a shoot with Laudert, the focus was on the fashion label’s exclusivity to showcase their exclusive autumn/winter 2020 collection. The results are highly expressive, richly detailed images of inspired elegance, highlighting the smart outfits across online channels, social media, and above all, providing a stunning presentation in the lookbook created by Laudert.
Fast, easy and cost-efficient production with studio management software
Cost efficiency and short time-to-market are particularly valuable in e-commerce. In our studios, we work closely with our renowned partner Creative Force, which makes us customer, best practice company and implementation partner all in one. We would love to show you the benefits of studio management software – live at one of our studios, where the magic happens. We will take you through all the key steps from conceptualisation to implementation and practical application.
- lower costs
- shortened time-to-market
- task automation
- simple communication
Transparency and control
- real-time production status
- data-driven statistics
- release and feedback
Best Practice perspective
- Implementation by users
- practical insights at all times
- wealth of experience
Our studio management services:
- Strategic evaluation
- Requirements specification
- Technical implementation and integration
- Consulting for existing Creative Force users to evaluate and improve processes
- Close and trusting collaboration with Creative Force
- Practical introduction from a user perspective
Yannis will be happy to advise you!
Yannis Rosing will talk to you about this topic in the context of holistic impactful product and brand communication.