Point-of-Sale and Out-of-Home Marketing
Point-of-sale and out-of-home Marketing: using customer journey touchpoints effectively
Point-of-sale (POS) and out-of-home (OOH) media are important customer contact points in the customer journey. By specifically embedding them in your overall communicative strategy, they will have a significant impact on your brand. To make sure that these media reach your customers, we will support you strategically and conceptually and implement your content in a creative and adaptive manner – all the way to data delivery or printing processing.
- Strategic planning:achieve the optimal use of your POS and OOH media through strategic integration. Customised concepts and campaigns convey your message most effectively.
- Content creation and adaption:we will craft your textual and visual content to power your touchpoints and adapt existing media into the right format and form for every type of usage, both in-store and out-of-home.
- Print process to delivery:we will make sure your media is produced and delivered to the highest printing standards and on time.
POS and OOH: reliability from creation to printing
The right strategy and conception means that your touchpoints in both in-store and out-of-home advertising become perfect representations of your brand. Whether it’s consulting you require, creative implementation or time-sensitive print production for a wide variety of formats and surfaces, our expert teams will provide you with the necessary know-how for effective, strong POS and OOH campaigns for your product and brand communications.
Our POS and OOH media services:
- Strategy planning and concept
- Professional campaign planning and control
- Content creation in images and text according to the highest creative standards
- Adaptation of existing media and campaigns to POS and OOH advertising
- Individual adaptation for every surface and location
- Entire printing process – processing, control, delivery
- Internally effective, externally resistant, sustainable
Ingo will be happy to advise you!
Ingo Keizers will talk to you about this topic in the context of holistic impactful product and brand communication.